立即注册论坛

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 19306|回复: 12

2016年雨花区教师招聘考试中学英语真题完整版

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-7 19:41:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
完形填空
“Daily Star, sir” called Jason, carrying somenewspapers under his arm. The little boy had been running up and down thestreet, but there were still twenty_31__left. His voice was almost gone and hisheart was_32__. The shops would soon close, and all the people would go home.He would have to go home too, carrying the papers__33_money. He had hoped tosell more papers tonight to make more money to buy a__34_for his mother andsome seeds for his bird. That was why he had bought the papers with all hismoney. He_35__as he thought of his failure to sell all his papers.
“You don’t know the __36_of selling papers. Youmust shout, “Hot news! Bomb bursting!” another newsboy Chad told Jason.“_37__it’s not in the paper at all,” replied Jason. “Just run awayquickly__38__they have time to see, and you’ll __39_ out and get yourmoney,”Chad said.
It was a new _40__to Jason. He thought of his birdwith no__41_and the cake he wanted to buy for his mother, but was__42_that hewould not tell a lie. Though he was _43__ a poor newsboy, he had been_44__ somegood things.
The next afternoon Jason went to the office forhis papers_45__. Several boys were crowding around Chad, who declared witha__46_smile that he sold six dozen the day before. He added thatJason__47_money because he would not tell a lie. The boy _48__at Jason. “Youwouldn’t tell a lie yesterday, my boy?” A gentleman at the office came up andpatted Jason’s shoulder__49_.”You’re just the boy I am looking for.” A weeklater Jason started his new__50_. He lost sale of twenty papers because hewould not tell a lie, but got a well-paid job because he told the truth.
31.A.shops       B.coins       C.people         D.papers
32.A.open        B.heavy       C.pure         D.weak
33.A.instead of     B.in returnfor   C.regardless of    D.in exchange for
34.A.cup       B.card       C.comb          D.cake
35.A.gave in      B.broke down     C.got away        D.showed up
36.A.difficulty    B.process       C.goal         D.secret
37.A.And        B.But         C.For         D.So
38.A.before      B.since        C.though       D.unless
39.A.call       B.drop         C.sell        D.reach
40.A.edition     B.idea        C.policy       D.task
41.A.bread       B.insects       C.seeds       D.water
42.A.concerned    B.amazed         C.excited      D.determined
43.A.still       B.already        C.just        D.also
44.A.taught    B.handed          C.awarded      D.allowed
45.A.at once     B.bychance         C.as usual     D.on purpose
46.A.proud       B.gentle          C.warm       D.polite
47.A.borrowed   B.lost            C.made      D.saved
48.A.laughed    B.shouted         C.nodded     D.started
49.A.bravely     B.grateful         C.fondly     D.modestly
50.A.duty       B.business         C.job       D.method
31. D  32. B  33. A  34. D  35.B  36. D  37. B  38. A  39. C  40. B
41. C  42. D  43. C  44. A 45. C  46. A  47. B  48. A  49. C  50. C

阅读理解:
A篇:MonthlyTalks at London Canal Museum
   Our monthly talksstart at 19:30 on the first Thursday of each month except August. Admission isat normal charges and you don’t need to book. They end around 21:00.
November 7th
  The Canal Pioneers, by Chris Lewis. JamesBrindley is recognized as one of the leading early canal engineers. He was alsoa major player in training others in the art of canal planning and building.Chris Lewis will explain how Brindley made such a positive contribution to theeducation of that group of early “civil engineers”.
December 5th
  Ice for the Metropolis, by MalcolmTucker. Well before the arrival of freezers, there was a demand for ice forfood preservation and catering, Malcolm will explain the history of importingnatural ice and the technology of building ice wells, and how London’s icetrade grew.
February 6th
  An Update on the Cotsword Canals, byLiz Payne. The Stroudwater Canal is moving towards reopening. The Thames andSevern Canal will take a little longer. We will have a report on the presentstate of play.
March 6th
   Eyots and Aits- Thames Islands, byMiranda Vickers. The Thames had many islands. Miranda has undertaken a reviewof all of them. She will tell us about those of greatest interest.
Online bookings:www.canalmuseum.org.uk/book
More into:www.canalmuseum.org.uk/whatson
London Canal Museum
12-13 New Wharf Road, London NI 9RT
www.canalmuseum.org.ukwww.canalmuseum.mobi
                 Tel:020 77130836

21. When is the talk on James Brindley?
A. February 6th.
B. March 6th.
C. November 7th.
D. December 5th.
22.  What is the topic of the talk in February?
A. The Canal Pioneers.
B. Ice for the Metropolis
C. Eyots and Aits- Thames Islands
D. An Update on the Cotsword Canals
23.  Who will give the talk on the islands in the Thames.
A. Miranda Vickers
B. Malcolm Tucker
C. Chris Lewis
D. Liz Payne

【答案】
21. C     22. D     23. A  
21. C细节理解题。根据文章第二段第二句JamesBrindley is recognized as one of the leading early canal engineers.所对应的日期November 7th.。故选C。
22. D 细节理解题。根据文章第四段February 6th中的第一句An Update on the Cotsword Canals, by Liz Payne. The StroudwaterCanal is moving towards reopening.可以得出答案。故选D。
23. A 细节理解题。根据文章第五段第一句Eyots and Aits-Thames Islands, by Miranda Vickers.可以知道做报告的人是MirandsVickets。故选A。
                               B
Once whenI was facing a decision that involved high risk, I went to a friend. He lookedat me for a moment, and then wrote a sentence containing the best advice I’veever had: Be bold and brave — and mighty (强大的) forceswill come to your aid.
Those words made me see clearly that when I had fallen short in the past, itwas seldom because I had tried and failed. It was usually because I had letfear of failure stop me from trying at all. On the other hand, whenever I hadplunged into deep water, forced by courage or circumstance, I had always beenable to swim until I got my feet on the ground again.
   Boldness means a decision to bite offmore than you can eat. And there is nothing mysterious about the mighty forces.They are potential powers we possess: energy, skill, sound judgment, creativeideas — even physical strength greater than most of us realize.
  Admittedly, those mighty forces arespiritual ones. But they are more important than physical ones. A collegeclassmate of mine, Tim, was an excellent football player, even though heweighed much less than the average player. “In one game I suddenly found myselfconfronting a huge player, who had nothing but me between him and our goalline,” said Tim. “I was so frightened that I closed my eyes and desperatelythrew myself at that guy like a bullet — and stopped him cold.”
   Boldness — a willingness to extendyourself to the extreme—is not one that can be acquired overnight. But it canbe taught to children and developed in adults.        Confidence builds up. Surely, there willbe setbacks (挫折) and disappointmentsin life; boldness in itself is no guarantee of success. But the person whotries to do something and fails is a lot better off than the person who triesto do nothing and succeeds.
   So, always try to live a little bitbeyond your abilities—and you’ll find your abilities are greater than you everdreamed.

51. Why was the author sometimes unable to reach his goal in thepast
A. He faced huge risks.
B. He lacked mighty forces.
C. Fear prevented him from trying.
D. Failure blocked his way to success.
52. What is the implied meaning of the underlined part
A. Swallow more than you can digest.
B. Act slightly above your abilities.
C. Develop more mysterious powers.
D. Learn to make creative decisions.
53. What was especially important for Tim’s successful defense in the footballgame
A. His physical strength. B. His basic skill.
C. His real fear. D. His spiritual force.
54. What can be learned from Paragraph 5
A. Confidence grows more rapidly in adults.
B. Trying without success is meaningless.
C. Repeated failure creates a better life.
D. Boldness can be gained little by little.
55. What is the author’s purpose in writing this passage
A. To encourage people to be courageous.
B. To advise people to build up physical power.
C. To tell people the ways to guarantee success.
D. To recommend people to develop more abilities.
答案:51. C 52. B 53. D 54. D 55. A
答案及解析:
46. C   47. B   48. B    49. A     50. A
试题分析:文章大意:文章讲述了作者从一名阅读困难的孩子到最终成为一名成功的作家的故事,告诉我们书本的魅力。
46. C细节理解题。根据文章第一段最后一句This was one more weapon for her to defeat my strange problem — inabilityto read.可知母亲让他借书看是为了治愈他的阅读问题。故选C。
47. B 细节理解题。根据文章第二段Thecover of a book caught my eye. It presented a picture of a beagle. I hadrecently had a beagle, the first and only animal companion I ever had as achild.可知此本书引起作者注意的原因。选B。
48. B 推理判断题。根据第四段That dog was my dog, and Iwas the little boy in the book. At the end of the story, my mind continued thefinal scene of reunion, on and on, until my own lost dog and I were, in mymind, running together.可知作者感同身受地把自己与书本得主人公联系在一起。选B。
49. A 推理判断题。根据最后一段Andyears later, she was proud that her son had read thousands of books, was
                            D
   A survey has shownthat what you do on a plane can be determined by which nationality is listed onyour passport.
  According to the results of aninternational passenger survey. Australians are the biggest drinkers on boardwith 36 percent choosing to down the hatch(干杯),compared to 35 percent of Americans and 33 percent of Brits.
  The Airline Passenger ExperienceAssociation(APEX) spoke to around 1,500 people, aged 18 and older, who havetravelled by plane at least once during the last three months and were livingin the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, China, Singapore, Australiaand Brazil.
   The results found Chinese travelersare most likely to nod off once the seat-belt sign switches off. They are alsothe first to take out their credit card for some in-flight shopping and thebiggest fans of gaming. Americans on the other hand like to use their time inthe air more productively-when not drinking-choosing to work while flyingat 35,000 feet.
   Meanwhile, Brits and Germans are thebest at making chat with random strangers-spending 50 percent more time thanany other nationality. Comparatively, Brazilians conduct their conversationsonline via email, messaging apps or social media.
   Despite plane food having a badreputation, seven out of ten interviewees said they were happy to eat up on theselection of in-flight snacks and meals. In-flight magazines were also popularwith four out of five passengers.
   The international flyers did howeverexpress their desire for better in-flight entertainment.”The industry hasgreatly improved the comfort, entertainment and onboard service, and passengersare accepting those improvements” said Russell Lemieux, APEX executivedirector” At the same time, passengers are demanding more from their air travelexperiences which will drive more improvements touching all aspects of thejourney. ”he added.  
32. What can you probably see in the flight according to thepassage?
A. Brazilians choose todrink.            
B. Germans chat to kill the time.
C. Americans do in-flightshopping.               
D. The Chinese switch off the seat-belt sign.
33.When on board the plane,______.
A. most passengers like to read in-flight magazines  
B. passengers from one nation have little in common
C. more than half of the passengers don’t enjoy plane food  
D. most people tend to use in-flight time to have a good sleep.
34. What can we learn from the last paragraph?
A. Flyers care little aboutentertainment.              
B. Flyers are expecting better flight experiences.
C. Flyers are not satisfied with theimprovements.               
D. Flyers have more and more demands from airlines.
35. What’s the purpose of the passage?
A. To entertain readers with interesting stories.
B. To encourage people to behave well in public..
C. To criticize impolite behaviors on the plane.
D. To inform readers of the results of a survey.
答案 32-35 BABD
                           E
Does stress causegray hair? Many people believe that tension and stress can cause your hair to lose its color.In fact,it is an old wives tale that being upset all the time canresult in premature graying.Here is a closer look at this situation and why some believe thatthis old wives tale could be true.
As one ages,the hairs on the headalso age.In fact,just about everythingon the human body begins to show signs of wear and tear after a while.The joints wear andbecome stiff and skin wears and becomes wrinkled.Hairs on the head grow and eventuallydie.They arereplaced,but in theprocess something else happens.
When new hairs are replaced,the color or pigment(色素)is also added tothem.However,as one ages,this pigment becomesless and less available.At first,hairs will have a limited amount of pigment and they will appearto be grayish in color.In time,they will lose all of their pigment and will be white.Many things are knownto cause graying.and genetics is a very powerful factor.If one of yourparents turns gray at an early age,there is a good chance that you will too.Some people begin thegraying process in high school,while others may be over the age of forty.
Constant worry andtension can have many harmful effects on the human body.It is a known factthat stressful times can cause one to suffer hair loss.It would make sensethat if it can cause these problems,perhaps it also may contribute tograying.However,there, is no soundevidence to support this.
On the other hand,many medicalprofessionals believe that there may be a link:between graying and a constant state ofanxiety or, tension.Does stress cause gray hair? There is no scientific evidence tosupport the theory,but it is best to avoid stressful situations.

61.The underlined phrase in the first paragraph most probably means.
A.clever remarks     B.silly remarks
C.exciting remarks    D.disappointed remarks
62.The second paragraph mainly tells us.
A.every part of body isreplaced with age?
B.hairs will grow weak but not die
C.skin becomes wrinkledwith age
D.every part of bodyages with age
63.What might play the most important role in the graying process?
A.Genetics and theamount of sleeping time
B.The amount of foodpeople eat and living environment
C.The amount of pigmentand genetics
D.Genetics and theamount.of waterpeople drink
64.According to the passage,continuous pressure may result in.
A.a person's fatness        B.a person's fitness
C.a person's weightloss    D.a person's hair loss
65.From the passage we can infer that.
A.stress causing gray airis still in question
B.gray hair has nothingto do with tension.
C.stressful situationsCan be of benefit.
D.sound evidence hasbeen found.
61-65CEADG
语法填空:
A篇:Yangshuo, ChinaIt wasraining lightly when I__61__(arrive) in Yangshuo just before dawn. But I didn’tcare. A few hours__62__, I’d been at home in Hong Kong, with __63_(it) chokingsmog. Here, the air was clean and fresh, even with the rain.
I’dskipped nearby Guilin, a dream place for tourists seeking the limestonemountain tops and dark waters of the Li River_64__are pictured by artists in somany Chinese _65__(painting). Instead, I ‘d head straight for Yangshuo. Forthose who fly to Guilin, it’s only an hour away__66_ car and offers all thescenery of the better-known city.
Yangshuo__67__(be)really beautiful. A study of travelers_68__(conduct) by the website TripAdvisor names Yangshuo as one of the top 10 destinations in the world. And thetown is fast becoming a popular weekend destination for people in Asia.Abercrombie & Kent, a travel company in Hong Kong, says it___(regular)arranges quick getaways here for people_70__(live) in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
【答案】
61.arrived  
62.before/earlier
63. its
64.that/which
65.paintings
66. by
67.is   
68.conducted   
69.regularly
70. living
试题分析:本文是一篇记叙文。文章主要讲述了作者到中国阳朔游玩的经历和感受。
61.arrived  句意:就在天亮之前我到了阳朔,天下着小雨。根据前后句时态可知用一般过去时。
62.before/earlier 句意:几个小时前,我在香港家里。注意不可以用ago。
63. its 句意:带着窒息的烟雾。后面为名词,故用it’s。
64.that/which 句意:漓江被许多艺术家所绘画。考查定语从句。先行词为Li River,在从句中作主语 .
65.paintings 句意:在如此多的中国绘画中。painting为可数名词,注意用复数形式。
66. by 句意:乘汽车只需要1个小时。bycar乘汽车。
67. is 句意:阳朔真的很漂亮。这里用一般现在时。
68.conducted句意:一项网站所进行的调查。过去分词作后置定语,表示被动关系。  
69.regularly 句意:定期为人们安排这里适合旅行的地方。修饰动词,用副词修饰。
70. living句意:住在上海和香港的人们。现在分词作后置定语。

B
Fireworksare used to celebrate the new year around the world.
    In China, fireworks are used to drive away evils. Rightafter midnight on New Year’s Eve, fireworks are set off.It     61     (believe) that the personwho launches the first firework of the new year will have good luck.
    Dubai is hosting a fireworks display from Burj Khalifa(哈利法塔), theworld’s     62     (tall) building. Theevent will also be live broadcast,    63     (offer) visitors the choice between three cameraangles.
    Fireworks by Grucci will feature a spectacular display atAtlantis, the Palm Hotel and Resort in Dubai. The company plans to spell"Atlantis" in the sky with fireworks. It will use the reflections ofthe fireworks in the water to enhance the display.
    “One of their    64     (idea) is to create a shimmering redcarpet,     65     will light up thesky as well as reflect in the water below,” wrote the Khaleej Times.
    Berlin is celebrating the new yearwith     66     open-air party at theBrandenburg Gate. Hundreds of thousands of people areexpected     67    (attend).     68     will be aninternational program of live music, light and laser shows, and plenty of foodand drink.
    Some cities will not be celebrating the new year withfireworks. Belgium cancelled its      69   (tradition) fireworks display in central Brusselsdue     70     fears of the continuingterror threat.
答案
61. is believed    62. tallest      63.offering     64. ideas     65. which
66. an        67.to attend     68. There      69. traditional    70. To

改错题:
Comparedwith traditional ones, self-organized tours are rapidly gaining a popularityamong the youth.
    During a self-organized tour,arrangements of sightseeing can be flexible and changeable depend on our owninterests. Thus, we can spend the time free and head for our favoritedestinations directly, only in which way are we fully expose ourselves to thelocal cultures and customs.
     Besides, self-arranged tourscan bring about great inconvenience in the arrangements of transportation andaccommodation. At the same time, the discounts which agroup of tourist can often enjoy in restaurants and hotelsmay not be available. Also, lack of safety makes easy to get hurt.
    In my opinion, the advantages ofa self-organized tour seems to outweigh its disadvantages.How a wise choice it is to go on aself-organized tour, that helps us enjoy ourselves to the fullest.
答案
1. 去掉gaining后面的a    2. depend改为depending    3. free改为freely   
4. are改为can    5.Besides改为However    6. tourist改为tourists   
7. makes后面加it      8. seems改为seem    9.How改为What   
10. that改为which
作文:
假定你是李华,计划和同学去敬老院(nursing home)陪老人过重阳节(theDouble Ninth Festival)。请给外教露西写封邮件,邀请她一同前往,内容包括:
1.       出发及返回时间;
2.       活动:包饺子、表演节目等。
注意:
1.       词数100左右;
2.       可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3.       结语已为你写好。
范文一:
Dear Lucy,
I’d liketo invite you to join us for a visit to the nearby nursing home next Saturdayfor the Double Ninth Festival. It is the day for the elderly in our culture.We’ll go and make dumplings and cakes with the elderly people there. We’ll alsospend some fun time together singing, dancing and playing games, which we hopewill make them happy. We should be back around 4 o’clock in the afternoon. Ifyou are able to come with us, please let us know and we’ll wait for you at thegate at 9 in the morning.
Lookingforward to your reply.
Yours
Li Hua

范文二:DearLucy,
  How are you ? I amLiwei, a 17-year-old teenager currently studying in yourschool. Recently, our class plan to visit the nursing home this Sunday in orderto help the old there and enrich our afterschool life. As the vice monitor, Iwould like to invite you to come with us.
  Here are some details about this activity.To begin with, we will leave the school by bus at 8:00 AM and return at 5:00 PM. Besides, there will be a lot of activities such as makingChinese dumplings and giving performances, which will be not only meaningfulbut also interesting.
  Hopefully, you would like the plan and joinus. I have the confidence that we will have a great timethere. Thanks for reading my letter. I am looking forward to your reply and your decision.
  Best wishes.
  Yours
  Li wei
范文三:
Dear Lucy,
How are you doing? I am Li Hua, a 17-year-old teenager currentlystudying in your school. Recently, our class plan to visit the nursing homethis Sunday in order to help the old there and enrich our afterschool life. Asthe vice monitor, I would like to invite you to come with us.
Here are some details about this activity. To begin with, we willleave the school by bus at 8:00 AM and return at 5:00 PM. Besides, there willbe a lot of activities such as making Chinese dumplings and givingperformances, which will be not only meaningful but also interesting.
Hopefully, you would like the plan and join us. I have theconfidence that we will have a great time there. Thanks for reading my letter.I am looking forward to your reply and your decision.
Best wishes,

评分

参与人数 1威望 +10 贡献值 +10 收起 理由
地下党 + 10 + 10

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-7 20:23:23 | 显示全部楼层
万分感谢楼主!!
祝楼主考试成功!
本文来自:【长沙教育论坛】http://www.haoxinli.com
详细请点击:http://www.haoxinli.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-2 16:11:44 | 显示全部楼层
2016年雨花区教师招聘考试中学英语真题完整版
http://www.haoxinli.com/forum.ph ... &fromuid=154819
(出处: 长沙教育论坛)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-7 21:28:38 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
有谁知道每题的分值?谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-8 10:31:13 | 显示全部楼层
作文是高考作文题目
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-9 07:34:29 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
做到了三篇原题
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-9 22:41:58 | 显示全部楼层

恭喜你哦,好幸运!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-13 12:24:55 | 显示全部楼层
我也想知道每题的分值!感觉自己被多扣分了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-10 10:37:07 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-8 10:52:02 | 显示全部楼层
厉害
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册论坛

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|长沙教师招聘考试论坛 ( 湘ICP备12007561号-1

GMT+8, 2019-1-17 22:09 , Processed in 0.364105 second(s), 25 queries .